For acute rumen acidosis. Contains magnesium oxide and sodium bicarbonate to correct rumen acidity, dry yeast to support a favorable rumen flora, and ispaghula husk to protect the rumen epithelium.
• SELEKT ELEVATE contains magnesium oxide, a powerful acid-consuming agent.
• Sodium bicarbonate is included as a buffer to prevent the pH of the rumen liquor from rising above 6.5.
• Lactic acid reduces the activity of cellulolytic bacteria. Yeast is included in SELEKT ELEVATE
to stimulate the growth of bacteria that utilize lactate and digest cellulose.
• Ispaghula husk increases the expression of heat-shock protein 25 which protects
• Acidotic animals will be dehydrated. Giving Selekt ELEVATE in 20 liters of water will
rehydrate the animal.
**Case of 6**
Use with our other Selekt Equipment!