Would you like to feed more often in smaller, fresher portions? And simultaneously save time during your feeding rounds?
Then the SIEPLO mix-dosing wagon is a smart choice. One handy machine for mixing, weighing and dosing forage.
Easily collect forage from your silos and storage bunkers. Then use the touchscreen to set the correct feeding schedule.
As you drive to the stall, the mix-dosing wagon mixes an aerated and homogeneous mixture that is easy to dose. The mix-dosing wagon has a capacity of up to 2,000 litres and is suitable for corn/maize, chunk, straw and barley.
• Very accurate weighing and dosing because only the content of the bucket is weighed and not the entire wagon
• Touchscreen with software for feed registration, daily feeding schedule and reporting
• Weight dosing possible
• Adjustable row and dosage speed
• Input of feeding schedule on easy-to-use touch-screen
• Unique vertical mixing system produces homogene-ous and light mixture
• Suitable for a lot of roughage types, like maize/corn, pellets, straw, barley, etc.
• Extra flexible thanks to 3-wheel control
• Stable thanks to low centre of gravity
• Top section can be tilted, battery easily accessible for maintenance
• Unique design with very smooth finish