The Omega’Max feeder bucket distributes chopped grass silage (-6cm), mixed ration, maize silage…Suitable on compact machinery, front loader, linkage of tractor, telescopic handler.
- Auger screw 8mm thick
- Gearbox with square drive system of the auger • Powerful motor in the auger
- Mechanical agitators (to unravel silage) or Hydraulic High-Speed Discharge System (strongly recommended)
- Hydraulic feeding door with large opening synchronized with the auger (Right and Left is optional)
- Left hand side discharge for telescopic handler is standard – Right hand side is on request
- An adjustable, removable and bolted adaptation for any type of agricultural machinery handler
- Mobile rotor (Patented)
- Hydraulic grab with 2 rams
- Adjustable fixed grab
- Mechanical or hydraulic agitators
- Stainless steel sheet (6 mm)
- A patented hydraulic system is activated for even and fast feeding
- Right and left distribution: by simple hydraulic inversion from the cab, you discharge right or left
- Inversion direction kit for the mobile rotor with a rotation mark
- EMILY Connect plug
The Emily Advantages
- Optimized your feed costs: earn 10€on an average of 1000L with an Emily feeder bucket compared to another type of feeding equipment.
- Robustness and durability of the bucket and of the screw drive.
- Optimize your working comfort
- Technical simplification for dealers
- Distribution to the right and left (patented) possible optional)
|Width (m)||Working volume (m3)||Weight (kg)||With root chopper|