Especially designed for telescopic handler, the Sigma straw blower can spread round or square bales up to 18 meters away.
How It Works
The loading door is actived by two rams and equipped with two retaining tines for square bales.
Thanks to the walking triple floor the bale is driven towards the rotor which feeds the turbine. As soon as the turbine lowers in speed the walking triple floor and the rotor stop automatically thus enabling the turbine to get the rated speed (hydraulic automatic control) and thus ensuring an even spreading.
The rotor: the hydraulic motor is integrated in the rotor; its helicoid shape optimizes efforts.
The turbine: the hydraulic motor directly drives the turbine (no control box) thus optimizing the output; the blades are removable; the turbine outline is made in Hardox.
Swivel chute: 160° swivel chute to spread up to 18m wide, 260° swivel chute to spread up to 15m wide.
- Fogging system
- External door contril (included in tne V-Cut system)
- Walking door control valve
The Emily Advantages
- Time saving: no cutting oblivion, no tool loss (knive, cutter) with the V-Cut system. Within a minute the bale nets and bindings are cut, removed and stored.
- Exclusivity: the patented walking triple floor is activated by hydraulic motors.
- Convenience: optimized weight (close to the headstock), optimized visibility and offset.
- Reliability: directly driven by a hydraulic motor (no control box). Bolted blades on the turbine.
- Powerful: automatic regulation of the straw quantity swallowed by the swivel chute.
- Capacity: 260° swivel chute controlled by a joystick.
- Spreading up to 18 m away.
- Precision: swivel chute inclination thanks to an electric ram.
- Ergonomics: ergonomic and intuitive remote control box in the cab fixed with a suction pad.
- Sturdiness: reinforced door with flared end.