The Silage Pusher pushes feed along feed barriers (silage, hay…) on the right or left hand sides. It fits the Pick & Go bale fork carrier and any bale fork on the market.
How It Works
The Silage Pusher pushes feed along feed barriers (silage, hay…) on the right or left hand sides. The Silage Pusher has an adjustable rotational centre (6 positions) so it is able to take different size tyres from 28 to 38 inches.
- Right and left
- Adjustable rotation center
- Pneumatic mounting from 28 to 38 inches
- Adjustment and tightening tyre on support holder
- Sealed hub without lubrication
- Locking by chain
- Hitching and supporting legs for storage
- Sleeves inside diameter: 60mm (advised for Ø45mm forks)
The Emily Advantages
- Convenience, sturdiness: maintenance free.
- It fits the Pick & Go Bale Fork and most bale forks of the market.
- Fast and convenient: right and left working.
Weight (kg): 100