The Pick & Go Bale Unroller Spreader spreads (up to 8 m) and unrolls (round bales (wrapped bales, alfalfa, hay…). Designed for the Pick & Go bale fork carrier. It fits onto front loaders, rear linkage of tractors and telehandlers.
How It Works
4 models are available:
- Left front spreading and right unrolling
- Left front spreading and left and right unrolling
- Right front spreading and left unrolling
- Right front spreading and left and right unrolling
Bale fork carrier:
- Bale fork with 3rd point of tractor included + predisposition for a bolted adaptation
- Forks: Ø 45 mm tines – Length 1200mm
- 3rd point of tractor
- Hydraulic motor included:
– one motor for the unrolling conveyor chain (with manual flow restrictor for the spreading)
– one motor for the spreading (with a valve to stop the spreader when feeding)
- Patented gear system with reinforced toothed wheels
Bale Unroller Spreader – Left or right:
- Roller belt
- Large diameter spreader with free wheel system
- Bale support roller with straw guard flap
- Works with 1 double acting spool
- Bale retaining crossbar (Ø > 1.60m) – for chopped straw
- Cubicle kit (rubbler flap and adjustable visor)
- Bale retaining kit (for unregular bales)
The Emily Advantages
- Patented: Unrolling at the opposite side of the spreader, optimization of the machine functions.
- Precision: a cubicle kit composed of a deflector and adjustable visor (optional).
- The bale fork carrier is hitching all the Pick&go attachments: Round Bale Unroller, Feeder Tank, Silage Pusher and Modulo’Sweep.
|Left front spreading and right unrolling||970|
|Left front spreading and lets and right unrolling||1040|
|Right front spreading and left unrolling||970|
|Right front spreading and left and right unrolling||1040|