The Pick & Go Bale Unroller unrolls round bales (wrapped bales, alfalfa, hay…). Specially deigned for the Pick & Go bale fork carrier.
How It Works
The bale fork is fitted on the machinery handler (hydraulic connection) and it directly loads the bale on the conveyor chain.
The hitching is made with the tines of the bale fork under the bale unroller. By lifting the bale fork adaptation hitches the unroller.
When the bale fork hitches the unroller the 2 toothed wheels lock and activate the hydraulic motor which drives the roller belt and unrolls the bale.
- Right or Left Unroller
- Roller belt driven by a hydraulic motor
- Adapted to any bale diameter from 1.00 m to 1.80 m
- Removable side bar (for right and left distribution)
- Bale retention kit (for unregular bales)
The Emily Advantages
- Time saving: direct loading thanks to the bale fork and fast unrolling.
- Convenience, sturdiness: user friendly, maintenance free, hydraulically driven.
- Versatile: the bale fork can be used for other work.
|Left hand side
|Right hand side
|Right and left hand side