The Multi’Dis is designed to spread sawdust, wood shavings, chopped straw, compost, bark and to distribute maize silage (option). It fits onto front loaders, linkage of tractors and telescopic handlers.
How It Works
The Bedding Bucket is especially designed to enable farmers to bed easily lying boxes, poultry houses minimizing dust. Patented and unique on the market: the hydraulically driven agitating system (High Speed Discharge System) prevents from bridging.
- Bucket with flared end
- Agitating system to prevent from bridging (Patented) and
synchronized with the distribution
- Continuous belt with no staples
- Curved and vulcanized motor roll
- Bulged and vulcanized rear roller
- Perforated rear extensions
- Side guide belts for the belt
- Right and left discharge with mechanical adjustment of
- Bolted adaptation
- Hydraulic grab with 2 rams
- Hydraulic opening of both doors
- Load limiter for the distribution belt (for maize/compost)
- Anti-projection flap for maize silage
- Electric valve
The Emily Advantages
- Excellent visibility from the cab: compact bucket.
- Optimized loading thanks to the bucket shape.
- Uniform layer of bedding material.
- Material and time saving: it regulates the material quantity to be spread and facilitates a daily job.
- Fast operation, maintenance free.
|Width (m)||Working volume (m3)||Weight (kg)|