The Melodis 100 mixes and feeds chopped grass silage for a total mixed ration. Suitable on front loader, linkage tractor, telescopic handler.
How it works
A version of the Melodis is available for a "100% chopped grass silage" ration thanks to its spiral mixer made in Hardox (Melodis 100). This model has been especially designed for mixing and feeding chopped grass silage (maximum 6 cm length maximum) for a Total mixed ration (maize, grass, dry food) and optimizes the ration incorporating fiber (short straw).
- Spiral mixer with Hardox blades. Double driving of the spiral mixer by 2 integrated hydraulic motors.
- Blade with chains for Melodis.100
- Bucket bottom in 450-Hardox
- OMEGA shape to optimize the mixing flow in forward and backward motion
- Hydraulic feeding door in Hardox with large opening synchronized with the distribution (Right and Left is optional)
- Left hand side discharge for telescopic handler – Right hand side is on request
- Hardened heels
- Adjustable, removable and bolted adaptation for any type of agricultural machinery handler
- Right and left distribution
- Hydraulic grab
- Mobile rotor
- NEW: Stainless steel sheet 2mm
- Extra blade (welded or bolted)
- Inversion direction kit for the mobile rotor with a rotation mark
- EMILY Connect plug
The Emily Advantages
- Total versatility of the bucket: mixes and discharges 100% chopped grass silage, maize or a Total Mixed Ration incorporating fiber without disintegration. Quantity of ration can be adjusted depending on the type and age of herd.
- HARDOX structure for a strong and light bucket. Optimized volume.
- Easy to handle and safe (excellent visibility from the cab).
- Economical, cost effective: 1 machinery handler only to cut, mix, feed.
- Fast and precise mixing/feeding.
- No disintegration of the ration.
- Large opening door: important distribution flow.
|Width (m)||Working volume (m3)||Weight (kg)|