The Delta Bale Unroller can be used for bedding or feeding (wrapped bale, hay, straw). Designed for telescopic handler, front loader, front and rear linkage.
How It Works
The bale can be loaded in several ways:
- stationary loading door: loading thanks to a second attachment.
- hydraulic loading door: loading hydraulically controlled from the cab.
- Easy Load System in option.
Unrolling is possible thanks to a conveyor chain with adapted teeth. Speed can be adjusted on the unroller itself or from the cab (electric remote control box).
The bedding system enables a 6 meter distance spreading
depending on the straw quality and type. The spreading can be made with spring tines or discs (NEW). It ensures a constant spreading with little dust.
- Emily' Connect selector box in the cab with a conveyor
chain speed variator
- Conveyor chain driven by a hydraulic motor
- Hydraulic lifted straw spreader or removable discs with fast connection
- Adapted to bales from 1,00m to 1,80m diameter
- Not adapted for bales from fixed chamber round
- Easy Load system
- Hydraulic offset (+/-300mm)
The Emily Advantages
- Convenience: optimized offset, compact height, cut out side frame for an excellent visibility from the cab.
- Easy Load System: self loading door with hydraulic telescopic arm for an automatic adjustment to any bale
- Efficiency: 180° orientation. Bedding up to 6 meters away.
- Versatility: only one machinery for any bale from 1.00m up to 1.80m diameter.
- Safety: Bale Unroller Spreader with discs retraction. Quick removal with hydraulic coupling.
|Bale unroller spreader with tines||750 to 1050|
|Bale unroller with discs||900 to 1200|