For grass cut by forage wagon and for chopped grass, maize silage…A range for any type of machinery handlers : compact loader, front loader and telescopic handler.
How it works
Agitating roller with hydraulic opening door: regular and fast feeding. Secufeed concept: the hydraulic door avoids any interference with external elements as it is completely integrated into the shape of the bucket.
- Flared end bucket forming a decompression chamber (on the door side)
- Patented large agitating roller with sections driven by an integrated hydraulic motor
- Conveyor with flat chain 80 x12 and rectangle tube 50x25x3 driven by an oil-bath gearbox
- Secufeed hydraulic door synchronized with the distribution
- Adjustable, removable and bolted adaptation
- Concentrate feeder: for an even and precise feeding
- Mobile rotor or hydraulic grab
- Right and left distribution
- Stainless steel sheet
- Electric valve
- Electric selector box
- Manual flow control valve or proportional flow control valve
The Emily Advantages
- Patented agitating roller with opening door: its innovative design and conception optimize the complete discharge of the bucket and ensure a regular and fast feeding.
- Door and flared end bucket: comfort and maximal safety for the user.
- Versatility: Discharge long and chopped grass silage, maize silage, fodder beet...
- Fast, efficient and robust.
- Suitable on front loader and telescopic handler.
- Perforated steel on the back for an optimal visibility.
- Removable stainless steel sheet (optional). Corrosion resistance.
|Width (m)||Volume (m³)||Weight (kg)|